Friday, August 16, 2013

R1P2D12

Weight: 187.6
LOSS TD: 14.4lbs ( actual 10lbs)
MOOD: Happy and Optomistic
Symptoms: Ravenous!!!!!! still 



After many years of having my wonderful sally (volvo #1) We don't really have a car that is very reliable. I wear my shoulders by my ears the whole time i drive this car because i am afraid that we will fall apart on the next bump. But on the other hand i love this car more than anything. We have had it for 7 years and she is part of the family now. I wear this car like an old glove. Her seats fit all of our bodies and we know every crook and carney of this car. I feel that she knows us too. I have asked her (and my husband too) to please just hold on a few more months or years so we can stop making her our daily driver and we can get a new car..... So after many years of hospice for my lovely sally, we have now been blessed with this new volvo. I can now feel confident in driving to Visit my parents and actually be a part of peoples lives! And that is what i did today. I DROVE to my moms for lunch. The kids have been DYING to just surprise her and visit for her lunch break!!! it was such a joy to see her too! she was so happy for our visit. But this in turn turned out to be my CHEAT day :( 

As we left her office and was trying to figure out where to go. No coffee in my belly or anything to help me no want to eat a babies leg. She chose Thai food. So i figured this will be easy. WRONG! We walk in and I have a plan. I am going to just get some chicken and veggies and I will be fine WRONG again! The menu wasn't the menu i am use to at most Thai food places.  So I ordered as simply as I could with out telling my mom i am on this diet. I thought i got all my sauces on the side and chicken breast on bed of spinach. It came all separated but the sauce was on the chicken and more sauce on the side...YIKEs.. so i just ate.. screw it. I am not going to beat myself up I am just going to do the best I can. Drink lots of water and the rest of the day not eat anything but a lite dinner.

I did that for the whole day. I came home and I actually didn't eat all day. I had a very small dinner of chicken breast, Kale and Grilled onions. Took my nitelite at 12:30 am and went to bed around 2! Got up at around 7am because of the lovely stopping my neighbors kids make and noticed.. my TOM came and visited me! lovely. Now i know why i am so dang hungry and creazzzzy ! 


Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Grilled chicken in Spicy Thai Peanut sauce with Sauteed Spinach
Dinner: Grilled chicken with Kale and Caramelized onions  
Snack #1 None
Snack #2 None 


Supplements: Omni4, Charge, Nitelite, Probiotic, 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment