Friday, August 23, 2013

R1P2D19

Weight: 184.4
LOSS TD: 17.8lbs 25.5 total inches loss 
MOOD: Tired and moody
Symptoms:gas pain 


Sorry that I haven't posted. Its been a few days of ups and downs and a lot of stalls. Gee I wonder why? Cheats lately, um..... 

Bites of BBQ lays potato chips 2x 
Creamy Cheesy Polenta with Beef Ragu 
Mineral Water from trader joes 
Plate of Peanut Sauced Thai Chicken Breast 
licks off my fingers of Nutella 
omelets for my Protein
Cottage Cheese for my protein
Rotisserie chicken  breast 
big ass steak probably 8oz

Nothing crazy. All with in reason i think but none of it is going to put me in the 170's really. I am starving today because i waited to long to take my charge pills. I have to be better when taking that. But i have until the 30th to get to the 179 at least that is only 5 lbs.  My father and husband will both be here the same time. I want to blow them both away with my weight loss. I have worked hard but the days I let myself get to hungry I get crazy and eat. Today i felt really depressed and weepy. Then i remembered that I hadn't taken my Charge in two days. YIKEs that stuff really helps me. I also went and got some Iron supplements that I can take while on this mission! ahaha  

has anyone tried this? Well starting tomorrow I guess i will be. I will let you know how it goes. I know there seems to be a lot of women that are on HCG and anemic. I know my levels are hella low. My mother buys me a really nice kind but it already has a ton of other vitamins in it that i am not willing to mix with the omni4 already taking.

In other news, TEA.. i know its 77 degrees out in my neck of the woods but during my TOM i need some warm tea. Iced is good too. I made a huge bag of some Aveda comforting tea a while back and I have been drinking that as much as possible. It helps that my kids are goo goo for it. I use to work for an Aveda school and we drank copious amounts of this. Be careful to not drink a lot though because it can cause high blood pressure and Is not great for pregnant women or breast feeders. And don't be scared of Licorice Root. Its super sweet and taste NOTHING like black licorice at all. Not even a little bit you black licorice haters. I am one too. I can't even smell it so DON'T worry. The other ingredients seem weird as well but they all come together to make this magical tea brew. Try it, you wont be sorry one bit. And if you want to know what it taste like before you make it, go into any Aveda spa and they will give you a free cup. Or they should !

Aveda Comforting Tea DIY  
(recipe from Beauty Check blog)
 

1-1/4 Cup Licorice Root
1 Cup    Peppermint Leaves
1/8 Cup  Fennel
1/8 Cup Basil Leaves

Combine in a small bowl, then add to gently boiled water. Steep for 2-3 minutes (or to taste), then remove the loose tea and enjoy.

Note: women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid this and everyone else should enjoy in moderation. 






 

So what the heck did i eat today? Good question, I tried to be good. I lost it i guess towards the evening when I made Creamy Cheesy Polenta with Beef Ragu and Gluten free chocolate chip cookies. (which i didn't eat) 

Breakfast: Coffee 
Lunch: Salsa Catfish 2oz
Lunch #2 Chicken Cutlets with Cucumber, tomato Salad with Honey Mustard Sauce. 
Dinner: 3 Chicken cutlets with franks hot sauce 
Cheats: Polenta with beef ragu about 1/4 of a cut. 
 tea 


Blessings to all that can do this with out cheating. I am hoping tomorrow is a great day of losses even though i cheated. And I swear from now on i will meet my goal of 170 by the end of this round. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment