Saturday, August 10, 2013

R1P2D7 WEEK ONE done!!!!

Weight: 189.6
LOSS TD: 8.4 lbs
MOOD: Light & Happy
Symptoms: NONE


Week ONE  and 8lbs gone! Hello 180's !!!!!!

I am one that finds the rules and breaks them. That is how i live most of my life. I find out what the rules of the game are and manipulate them so I get MY way.. LOL. Last night i found a HCG diet page where the girl has "ROUGE" recipes, I was in a state of craziness really. I am a foodie. I read about food (diets and health mostly) and I watch food. PBS food mostly as well. But as i do all these things i am dying inside for some FATS. Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Peanut butter, Cheese and Anything resembling Almonds/Cashews!
I went on a 21 day survival camping expedition when i was younger. We had a very controlled diet of nothing most days and walked 21+ miles most days as well. At night us survival campers would gather around the fire and talk about that fatty junky food we would want. I feel that way now.. I want chips and guacamole, sour cream and cheddar chips, onion dip, anything at trade joes... ha! OKAY back from my rant. I came across this rouge website for HCG foods. This woman makes food and post her food and some of it is on Protocol and some is "NOT" or rouge. I found her link to her site and ended up trying the cottage cheese chocolate "mousse". 
recipe here: http://myhcgcooking.blogspot.com/2011/12/p2-chocolate-mousse.html


I felt so bad when i did it. All my hopes and dreams are going down the toilet because i wanted just three bites of this magical dessert. Well, I went and did some yoga and did some yoga nidra breathing and took my nite lite 2 tsp this time and went to bed. When i woke up i was happy that nothing had happen that was bad. I still loss and gave me hope to play around with my diet a little more that what the legalistic omninutrition diet protocol is. But please remember this. Not everyone is the same. What works for me wont work for you. We are different.I am hoping though in the future just a little exercise and i can have a SMALL cheat?? In case you didn't know. I feel that if i didn't cheat i would end up in a ditch with a bottle of Sea Salt Caramel syrup and in a coma.  But i am hopping to really add the yoga in everyday. And try some of the non meat recipes too. The more i look into my blood type i am not suppose to be eating red meat or poultry. Fish and lots of grains. Which i always do feel better consuming anyways. So today i might try some eggs and for dinner some quinoa with steamed veggies and see how i feel. If i gain tomorrow I will go from there. Its not life and death i loose huge. I am losing inches and i am finally feeling good.. First time in years! 
However, i do want to say, a few years ago I did go vegan and just taking out Dairy and meat from my diet i lost 60lbs. Have i mentioned that before.. Probably! but it happened! hahaha 


Breakfast: 
Supplements:  Iron, Probiotic Omni4, fiber n more, drops
coffee + 4 eggs 1 yoke, Asparagus and peppers 

Snack: my bread of flower crackers  (LePain de fleurs)

Lunch Poached Cod with Bok Choy
Dinner Grilled Teriyaki with caramelized onions and cabbage...OMG yum! 

Its been really hot here the last few days so i have left a jug of water in the fridge with lemon and lemon peels in it. I put about 3 drops of vanilla creme stevia in it to sweeten it up. I am thinking i might make some cucumber and lime water later. I found a great recipe somewhere for Apple and cinnamon stick water with some vanilla stevia that would be awesome, right? maybe heat that up and it would be like some cider?

Oh the possibilities!

P2 Teriyaki Sauce and Chicken
 

½ cup water
12 oz Chicken breast, fresh

¼ cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
½ cup Orange juice
Juice of one lemon
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder (i grated some fresh onion )
½ teaspoon powdered ginger or grated fresh ginger
1 clove finely minced garlic 

¼ cup finely chopped onions  (I caramelized mine with the cabbage)
Stevia
 

Marinade 12 oz of diced chicken in sauce for 30 minutes if possible. Pour sauce in a frying pan and let it cook down into a glaze. Then add the chicken, and cook on medium heat until the chicken is nicely glazed and cooked through. add a little extra water if glaze gets too thick.

Serve with steamed diced onions and cabbage (4 oz per servings)

(this recipe made 3 servings)



Blessings! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment