Monday, August 12, 2013

R1P2D9

Weight: 188.8
LOSS TD: 13.2 lbs
MOOD: Mad and anxious
Symptoms: None 

Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.


 I've lost 1lb ish.(YAY) I need to stay away from the dairy... really. I don't think that is a good thing for my body. Last night i cheated again and had three bites of the cottage cheese chocolate thing. I am throwing it out today. not worth it. I am only hungry at night WAITING patiently for my time to take my nitelite. 
Maybe an apple day? Nah, i am not ready for that. I am just blah today.. want to curl up and do nothing until i can get my car. I really need to pull myself out of a funk.. REALLY. I think my TOM is coming and this is when i get all mental. So i am just going to relax... and know that my body needs different things right now. Relax when these feelings arise and let them pass. 

Coffee for breakfast. Like i said yesterday i am off the psyllium husk. I will eat chia instead. Psyllium is not good for you to take everyday unless you have severe intestinal problems  and have to drink well above your weight in water to just make up for the amount of liquid it absorbs.. Way to demanding of a supplement if you ask me.. I am fine just taking my crazy omni4 and might even take a charge today but then i noticed all the extra niacin in it and still freaks me out. I know, I know jenny if you are reading this.. I can sense you rolling your eyes! lol I am really just blah today so i am going to sign off. 

 
Supplements: Omni4, Drops, Nitelite, Pro-biotic, Chia seed 

Breakfast: Coffee & Chia seed with 1/4 green apple
Lunch: Taco Salad (leftover from last night)
Dinner: Egg Salad?
Snack#1 Orange
Snack#2 4 crackers



No comments:

Post a Comment